Plant " Pavlogradspetsmash " spring from 1928.
Pavlograd interdistrict tractor station (ITS), then interdistrict tractor workshops, and interdistrict workshops of overhaul.
In 1953 interdistrict workshops of overhaul were renamed to repair plant.
In 1975 Pavlograd repair plant was renamed to “Pavlograd plant of agricultural mechanical engineering”. The plant specialized on manufacturing the equipment for integrated poultry farms
Since 1978 th e washing equipment for eggs, brooders, equipment PNG-2 were manufactured, further plant began to manufacture the universal conveyors TUU-2A, hoppers for the dry forages BSK-F-10А , consumer goods.
Since 1993 because of the economic situation in the country and insolvency of consumers of the agricultural equipment, the plant has started manufacturing of spare parts for mining equipment, as it is located in area with the advanced coal-mining industry.
In 1996 the plant has been privatized, therefore it has been renamed into " Plant " Pavlogradspetsmash ".
Now the plant performs the reequipment of manufacture, masters release of new kinds of products, declines an manufacture of obsolete products.